1. Managing Calendar
Modern Events Calendar is the most advanced and complete calendar and booking plugin for WordPress. Though its development, our ultimate goals were simplicity in use and responding to all your needs. Its advantages over competitors are beyond count. Here’s a few of them:
- Collects all the features of an event calendar and booking system plugin in one place.
- User friendly UI.
- Optimized and clean core for expansion and customization.
- Numerous predefined skins with responsive design.
- Registration Form Builder.
- Payment gateway.
- Advanced filtering to create the event calendars based on category, organizer, etc.
- Integrated with Google Maps.
- Compatible with almost all other third-party applications.
Modern Events Calendar has been designed in a way that event planners manage the events in different businesses such as education, restaurants, communities, etc. And easily sell tickets, earn revenue and grow your business.
Creating new events is very straightforward. it’s basically the classic WordPress editor, the interface for adding an event to your site is very similar to creating a new post or page. Like a blog post, each event can have a title and description, however, you can also add additional information.
Displaying Calendars using Shortcodes
Making Advance Shortcodes in Modern Event Calendar gives you an unlimited capacity to style your layout based on your preferences and have the best user experience possible. With the variation noted below you can use easily adjustable alternatives even if you are not a web developer.
After adding your event, Modern Event Calendar enables you to make a calendar from all of the events with adorable skins, nice and tidy styles. Also, it has a powerful filtering tool to create a new calendar. Click on Custom Shortcode > Add Shortcode. This is the overview of adding a calendar with custom shortcodes.